Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Baby Shower Invites

We are so excited for our BaBy Q in two weeks! It will be so fun to see family and friends, especially those who we don't see very often! We decided that we would do a "family style" shower so that Jacob and Jason could be included in the fun. (After all, despite the fact that up until now I have done ALL the work, I am not the only one having this baby!) Here is our invitation. Aren't they cute? I only wish that my family in Texas could be here. This is the part that stinks about living so far from family! However, I am so thankful to have Jason's family close by.

2 comments:

  1. I hope I can make it!! The invite is adorable:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany, Brady better hold on because I want you to be there too! Although, I know you are SO READY for him to be here. Let's hope he comes on Sunday the 27th! How about that? :) Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete