Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

37 week Update

Well, I know you are wondering how things are going... thanks for the reminders to update this blog. Where does the time go?!?!

At my 36 week doctor's appointment, I was 1 cm dialated and Khloe was in position ready to go. We went back yesterday for my 37 week appointment, but I won't be examined again until next week. However, my doctor will induce me Thanksgiving week at 39 weeks if Khloe doesn't come sooner. I am definitely having "signs" of labor including contractions and back pain among other joyous signs. My doctor and midwife both have said they don't expect her to take much longer! Hallelujah! We are so ready to meet her.

Even Jacob told me yesterday morning as he patted my enormous stomach, "Mommy, I think Khloe is big enough to come out now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment