Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sooner Rather Than Later!!!

Well, we've had a few false alarms over the past few days. I seem to be having Braxton Hicks contractions very regularly and growing in strength. Tuesday night I went to get my hair done and while I was sitting under the dryer, I started having contractions about every 15 minutes. That continued for an hour and then by the time I got home they were coming every 10 minutes. This continued for about 3 more hours and we thought for sure that we were headed toward the hospital, when all of a sudden they stopped! I had more last night, and am having them again tonight. It is so strange, because with Jacob I never had one false contraction the whole pregnancy. When I started having contractions with him, they were 5 minutes apart, then 3 minutes apart, then we left for the hospital and he was born 7 hours later! How different this one is! I'll keep you updated...but surely Khloe is on her way!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaci,
    So glad to hear you are doing well. I know you can't wait to meet your baby girl. Keep us posted at Canton. Please send a photo by email when she arrives. I see some of your former students at ASP, and they ask about you. Hope all 4 of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving if I don't talk to you before then.
    Wendy Landry

    ReplyDelete