Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Impatience...38 week update

Well, contractions have continued, but not at the rate we were hoping for. I am, however, experiencing a LOT of pain and pressure. At times, I think she is trying to escape and, boy, am I ready for her to! I think working up to my due date when I was preggo with Jacob helped to distract me because I am feeling SO IMPATIENT this time. It's hard to believe that I actually said a few weeks ago that I was worried time was flying and stressed about "not being ready". HA!

Anyway, I am at least 2 cm dialated and my doctor says "progressing nicely". Her estimate is 7 1/2 pounds... so that gives me hope that she will be smaller than her brother! Let's just hope she also has a smaller head! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I hope to have pictures to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment